Maps are the most important assets at cPark. We use them to display the different parking areas. That way, user know at any time what they need to do and if there are cheaper parking options nearby.
Parking regulations are complex and it’s our mission to make it visual and simple to understand.
The creation and management of our maps is really key to the development of our start up. Therefore, we are looking for a motivated Mapping Intern to support our team and the company’s growth (120.000+ users – mapped cities in Belgium, France and soon other EU countries).
- Create parking regulation map of new cities
- Manage and update the maps of cities where we are already active (13 cities now & more soon)
- Help us improve the map functionalities of the app
- Work together with the technical team to develop a community-based mapping tool
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- You have a strong interest for mobile apps and new technologies
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- You love playing with geo-data and you always know where the north is on a map
- You speak English and French/Dutch
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure
- A nice work environment in a brand new office in Brussels
- Flexible working hour and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks
- Lots of extra (Spotify, Netflix, …)
Start date: as soon as possible/Summer internship (minimum 3 months)
Location: Avenue du Port 8, 1000 Brussels
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV at email@example.com