cPark is first of all a technical company. We believe that with technology and data, we can drastically improve parking and
mobility in cities.
Our community is growing fast (120.000+ users). To help them in the best possible way, we are constantly building new tools and improving existing ones.
You will be a key element of our technical team and will help build and improve cPark’s application.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create reliable, high performance services
- Build solutions that can scale with our growth (now 120.000+ users)
- Write code that follows the best coding practices: modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion etc.
- Challenge the current code and bring new approaches
- Create a backend that can handle peaks of hundreds of thousands users
- You are hands-on, creative and eager to learn
- You know React (.js and/or native) and/or Node and Express
- You understand SCRUM methodology
- You know the subtleties of == and ===
- You are obsessed with code clarity and readability
- We value quality, organized, maintainable and tested code
- We value developers that take an interest in understanding diverse programming languages and technologies
- We value analytical skills that help us research, discuss and choose the best solution for a problem
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure. You will be a key employees
- A nice work environment in a brand new office in Brussels
- Flexible working hour and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks
- Very competitive salary package
- Lots of extra (Spotify, Netflix, Amazon prime,…)
- Unlimited refund of parking tickets (we know you won’t get any 😁)
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Avenue du Port 8, 1000 Brussels
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org